Corona Virus Update EDIT

Update: We were hoping to have full confirmation with the venue by today so we could give our statement on Triad Anime Con being canceled or not. Even though we do not have confirmation we suggest you go forward as if the con is canceled for this weekend. We will pass along more information on the situation as we receive it.

Thank you!


Dear attendees,

We should have a more specific update later today. In the meantime, we wanted to let you know that as the coronavirus situation has rapidily changed daily, we’ve been constantly evaluating Triad Anime Con 2020. Our decision to cancel or keep the event involves an entire chain of parties, and we are working ensure that the decision we make is handled through the proper set of procedures in regards to each party. In the meantime, anyone who has purchased tickets on Eventbrite can contact us for a full refund if they wish. If the event is indeed canceled, everyone will be refunded.

Thank you for your patience and we will have an update later today.