Triad Anime Con is proud to present the Formal Ball! Featuring classical renditions of famous songs from serimes such as Final Fantasy, The Legend of Zelda, and Fullmetal Alchemist, the Formal Ball will be presenting a wide array of music for veteran ballroom dancers and congoers alike.
Please note that the Ball is a formal ballroom dance first and foremost. All attendees of the event must adhere to the dress code and rules of behavior as listed below.
- Dresses and skirts must be no shorter than 2 to 3 inches above the knee.
- Strapless dresses are permitted as long as they are well fitting and will not slip down.
- Under garments should not be visible at all.
- Dress Shirts/Pants
- No jeans or cargo pants, dress pants only.
- Collared dress shirts are permitted, and must be buttoned at all times. T-shirts and tank tops are not permitted.
- Undergarments should not be visible at all.
Cosplays must follow the dress code as listed above. If a fictional or nonfictional character wears an outfit that “almost but not quite” follows the guidelines (e.g. a character that wears a tuxedo with tennis shoes), the cosplay must be modified until it meets the dress code..
- Japanese clothing, Lolita, and other Asian formal wear is also welcome as long as it meets the guidelines above.
- Dress Military Uniforms are welcome as long as they are formal Military Uniforms. Attack on Titan uniforms, Battle Armor, and Fantasy Armor are not Dress Military Uniforms and are not allowed.
- Avoid trains on dresses as they can be stepped on.
- Shoes must remain on at all times inside the Ballroom.